- Classes at the Hermiston Bujinkan are not set up as a commercial enterprise but rather mirror the example set in Japan. Each participant is expected to donate at least $10 each class and are about 2 hours in duration with a tea break after the first hour.
- Anyone wishing to learn this art will be expected to train in the dojo regularly and work on what they have been shown on their own time.
- Classes are currently offered at random weeknights at 7 pm and Saturday mornings at 10 am. This is due to Stephens Sensei’s rotating schedule as a lieutenant with the fire district.
- Currently classes are for ages 14+.
- Contact Sensei Stephens to join the group text for alerts on upcoming sessions.
The Eastern Oregonian visited us for a story on the Dojo. Enjoy it here!